How can we help you?
Google Tag Manager
With Google Tag Manager, you can quickly and easily update measurement codes and related code fragments collectively known as tags on your website.
Install Google Tag Manager on a landing page
1. Go to Google Tag Manager. If you do not have an account, create a new one.
2. If you already have an account, navigate to the Admin tab and add a new container.
3. Installation codes will appear. Copy the first one.
5. Name the script and paste the copied code in the Content field. Choose Head position on Both pages. Save by clicking Add.
6. Copy the second code from Google Tag Manager.
7. Add another script to your landing page.
8. Name the script and paste the copied code in the Content field. Choose Body top position on Both pages. Save by clicking Add.
9. Go back to Google Tag Manager. Click OK, and then Submit.
10. Add name and description. Click Publish.
11. Once your Google Tag Manager is published, you can add tags and monitor your statistics.
Read our blog atricle to learn more about Google Tag Manager.