How can we help you?
Integrations – an overview
You can integrate the Landingi platform with external tools in several ways, depending on the type of integration.
Types of integrations:
- Custom integrations in the platform - (available in the form options from the editor level): allow you to transfer information about new leads to the indicated e-mail address or transfer them to an external tool;
- Integration with WordPress using an additional plugin.
What integrations are available on the platform?
You can find the current plans with available integrations here.
List of custom integrations in the Landingi platform:
- email integration;
- callback/chat integrations (Intercom);
- email marketing tools integrations (Active Campaign, AWeber, MailChimp, E-goi, FreshMail, GetResponse, MailerLite, Sare, ConvertKit, Drip, CampaignMonitor);
- POST/webhook integration;
- CRM/sales tools integrations (Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, Drip, HubSpot, LeadByte, LiveSpace, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Salesflare, Zoho CRM, SalesManago, Zendesk Sell);
- Webinars/online meetings;
- Zapier integration.
What are the integrations in the editor for?
Integration in the form on the landing page allows you to transfer information about new leads to the indicated e-mail address or transfer them to an external tool (such as CRM, sales platforms). If your tool is not on the list of available custom integrations in the form options, you can try to integrate with it using Zapier.
I. Business plans (Core, Create and Automate)
- e-mail integration;
- conversion pixels;
- analytical integrations;
- callback / chat integrations.
- all integrations available in the Core plan;
- e-mail marketing integrations;
- Zapier integration;
- CRM / sales integrations;
- all integrations available in the Create plan.
II. Agency plans (Consultant, Agency and Agency Pro)
All integrations available on the Automate plan.
Each integration with an external application has slightly different requirements; Usually, integration requires data such as login to a given platform and an API key.