How can we help you?
In-app POST integration
With the POST integration, you can send the data via the POST method to an external system.
The format in which the data is sent is the query string.
POST and GET methods are also used to send data via a webhook integration. Check our Webhook integration instruction.
How does the POST integration work?
- User sends the form
- User is redirected to the thank you page
- Form is being processed in the background of the Landingi platform
- Data is being sent as a POST in the background to a given address
Configure POST integration
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the editor.
2. Click on the form and navigate to its Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose Send the form to a URL as POST. You can use the search bar to look for the integration. Type the name and press enter.
4. Paste your endpoint URL address. Then save and close.
5. Publish your landing page.
6. Preparation of the mechanism that receives and processes the data from a landing page on your server is entirely on your side.
Fill out the form and check if the integration works correctly.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.