How can we help you?
With POST integration you are able to send the data via the POST method to an external system.
The format in which the data is sent is the query string.
POST and GET methods are also used to send data via a webhook integration. Check our Webhook integration instruction.
How does the POST integration work?
- User sends the form
- User is redirected to the thank you page
- Form is being processed in the background of the Landingi platform
- Data is being sent as a POST in the background to a given address
Configure POST integration
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the edition of your landing page.
2. Navigate to the form Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose Send the form to an URL as POST.
4. Paste your endpoint URL address. Save and close.
5. Publish your landing page.
6. Preparation of the mechanism that receives and processes the data from a landing page on your server is entirely on your side.
Fill out the form and check if the integration works correctly.