How can we help you?
How to integrate Landingi account with Zapier
Zapier is a platform that connects your web apps and allows you to automate tasks between them. Before you can start integrating external tools via Zapier, you must first integrate your Landingi account with Zapier.
This guide will walk you through the process of integrating your Landingi account with Zapier for the first time. After that, you can add zaps – create connections with other, external tools to automate your workflow. Your landing pages, pop-ups and lightboxes will be loaded automatically in Zapier.
If you integrate your landing page with Zapier, you can still choose another in-app integration that is available in the form settings.
Get your API token in Landingi
1. To link your Landingi and Zapier accounts, you must download the API key from your Landingi account.
2. Click on your profile icon in the top bar, then go to the API tokens tab.
3. Create new API token. Click on the Add token button, name it, and confirm by clicking on Create new token. Your new token will appear on the list.
4. Copy your API token.
Integrate with Zapier
1. Log in to your Zapier account. Navigate to My Apps tab.
2. Search for Landingi and click Connect.
3. You will be asked to enter your API key, which you previously copied from the Landingi platform. Click on Yes, continue.
4. Click Test Connection to verify the new connection.
If the connection is valid, you can proceed to the integration with external tools. If you already have tools you want to connect Landingi to, add them in the My Apps tab. You can create new connections using zaps (see steps below) or you can browse connections in Zapier.
Add an event
When your Landingi account is integrated with Zapier, you can create a zap.
1. Go to Zaps tab and create a new Zap.
2. In the search bar, type Landingi, and click on Landingi.
Set up trigger
3. Choose app & event
- At Choose App (1), select Landingi platform.
- At Choose Trigger Event (2), select the trigger, depending on what you want to integrate.
4. Choose account
Select the account you want to integrate.
5. Set up trigger
- Select a landing page, pop-up, or lightbox.
- Select the Form ID. Learn how to find the Form ID.
6. Zapier will now test the trigger. Click on Test trigger. If the trigger is set up correctly (you can see the default Lead A), you can go ahead and click on Continue.
Set up Action
7. Configure the Action integration. For example, if you want to integrate your landing page with Gmail, you'll need to log in to Google (via Zapier).
In the Test action section, click on Test & Review or Test & Continue. When the test is successful, you can turn on the zap.
8. You'll find the list of your connections in the Zaps tab.
Forms and smart sections
The list will display only forms that are added to regular sections.
If you don't see your form ID on the list, that's probably because the form is placed on a smart section. To load the ID of such a form, you need to switch the smart section to a regular section. You can then go back to Zapier and click on Refresh fields.