How can we help you?
New Zapier integration
Zapier is a platform that connects your web apps and allows you to automate tasks between them.
This manual will guide you through the process of integrating the landing page with Zapier, thanks to which you will be able to launch Zap (automated task between two applications), thanks to which the lead from the landing page will be able to be sent to the selected application or launch another action. It also allows you to create multiple orders with one form.
Important: If you integrate your landing page with Zapier, you can still choose an additional integration of your form on the landing page in the form’s settings.
How to integrate your landing page, popup or lightbox with Zapier?
Get your API token in Landingi
1. If your landing page, popup or lightbox you want to integrate with Zapier integration is not ready yet – log in to the Landingi platform, create it and configure the form on it. Remember that with this method of integration, your form can be integrated without obstacles with another tool.
2. Then go to the main page of the Landingi platform and click on your profile icon in the top bar, then go to the API tokens tab.
3. Create new API token. Click on the Add token, button, name it, and confirm token creation by clicking on Create new token. Your new token will appear on the list.
4. Copy your API token – you will need it later at Zapier side.
Integrate with Zapier
1. Log in to your Zapier account. Navigate to My Aps tab.
2. Search for Landingi and click Connect.
3. You will be asked to enter your API key, which you previously copied from the Landingi platform. Click on Yes, continue.
Add an event
1. Then go to Zaps tab and create a new Zap (automate workflow).
2. Configure the first step of your Zap (1) – 1. When this happens…
At Choose App select Landingi platform. At Choose Trigger Event select New Lead From Landing Page, New Lead From Lightbox, New Lead From PopUp, depending on what you want to integrate.
In the next move configure the event details (as an example, we chose a landing page).
At Landing page name choose the landing page, from which you want to pass leads to other application.
At Form ID choose the form (by its ID), from which you want to forward leads. If you have more than one form on your landing page, check the ID of the form from which you want to send leads.
3. Configure the next step (B) – 2. Do this… depending on what you want to happen at the second part of your automate workflow.
You can choose for example to send leads to the Google sheets or other app on Zapier list.
In our example we chose to create a row in a Google sheet.
4. After proper configuration, your new Zap will show on the list of all Zaps at Zaps tab. Make sure that your Zap is enabled before you test it.
5. On your landing page submit the form for testing purposes and check if the Zap works correctly.
You'll find your form ID in the widget toolbar.
Go to the editor and click on the form. The ID is on the right.
Forms and smart sections
The list will display only forms that are added to regular sections.
If you don't see your form ID on the list, that's probably because the form is placed on a smart section. To load the ID of such a form, you need to switch the smart section to a regular section. You can then go back to Zapier and click on Refresh fields.