How can we help you?
Google sheets integration
Integration with Google Sheets will allow you to easily collect data from leads obtained from forms on landing pages or pop-ups directly to your Google sheets.
How to integrate your landing page or pop up with Google sheets?
1. Log in to the Landingi platform, then go to the edition of the selected landing page or pop-up.
2. Go to the form settings and click the integrations tab on the left side. Select the Google Sheets tile from the available integrations.
3. In the new window, click the Connect Google Sheets button. You will be prompted to log in with your Google account.
4. After successfully logging in, the integration has access to your Google sheets, which - if necessary - you can disconnect at any time by clicking the Disconnect button.
(1) In the Select file field, select the file from the list to which you want to send lead data from your form or create a new file by clicking the Create new file button (the created file will have the same name as the landing page).
(2) In the Select sheet field, select the sheet on which the lead data from the form should be saved or create a new sheet in the selected file by clicking the Create new sheet button.
Important: remember to correctly map the column with the first field of the form in the first place and do not leave it as "none" - then the leads will not be registered.
5. Fill in the form fields as appropriate and click Save and Close in the upper right corner. Check that leads are sending correctly.