How can we help you?
In-app LiveWebinar integration
LiveWebinar is a webinar platform that offers full customization, webinars in various formats, live streaming, paid webinars, and much more. You can set up a webinar that holds up to 1000 participants. In this guide, you will learn how to integrate your form with LiveWebinar so that the registrants will be automatically added to your LiveWebinar account.
Set up a form and a webinar in LiveWebinar
If you're setting up LiveWebinar for the first time, you need to create a form and assign it to a scheduled webinar.
1. Log in to LiveWebinar, go to the Form tab (1) and select Create form (2).
2. Name the form (1). Add the fields that you'll later connect with the form on your landing page. The placeholder (2) is the label of the field that you'll see in Landingi. LiveWebinar requires you to add the Attendee E-mail field (3). When you're ready, select Create (or Update) at the very bottom.
3. Now, connect the form with a webinar. To create a webinar, go to the Events tab (1) and click on Schedule Webinar (2).
4. Configure the webinar and select Schedule at the bottom. The webinar name will later appear in the form settings in Landingi. Navigate to the Forms (1) section, select Enable event form for participants (2), and select a form. Click Update at the bottom to save the settings.
You can always access the settings using the gear icon.
You can now log in to Landingi and set up the integration.
Integrate your form with LiveWebinar
1. Log in to Landingi and navigate to the editor of your landing page.
2. Add a form widget. Click on the form and go to its Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, select LiveWebinar.
4. Click Connect LiveWebinar with Landingi. A login page will open in a new tab – sign in and select Authorize.
5. Select the webinar and connect the fields. If your form has more fields than you've added to LiveWebinar, map the remaining fields as None (the values won't be sent to LiveWebinar, you'll see them only in the lead details in Landingi).
6. When you’re done, click Save and close, and publish your landing page.
7. Fill in the form to check if the integration is working correctly.
You can manage the submissions in the Registrants tab (1), and you can view the list generated by a given form or for a given event (2). Select Registrants to see the list (3).
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.