How can we help you?
PayU payment gateway
PayU will help you to manage and optimize payments on your landing page. This easy-to-use payment gateway allows collecting payments via various payment modes. You need a PayU account to integrate PayU with your landing page.
Currencies supported by the PayU payment gateway in Landingi: (EUR), British pounds (GBP), Polish zloty (PLN), US dollars (USD), Norwegian kroner (NOK), Mexican pesos (MXN), Swiss francs (CHF).
Get your API keys from PayU
1. Log into your PayU account.
2. Click on Add Shop to create a new shop.
3. To connect the payment gateway to your landing page, select other address (1) and enter the URL (2). Fill in the required data. Once you're ready, you can proceed to the next step.
4. Select REST API (Checkout) (1) and type in POS (Point of Sale) name (2). Click on Add shop.
5. You will see the API keys of your shop. Open a new tab and go to Landingi.
Set up your PayU gateway in Landingi
1. Log in to Landingi, click on your name in the upper right corner, and go to Payment Gateways.
2. Scroll down and navigate to the PayU box. Paste the API keys and select Sandbox for test transactions or Live. Save changes.
3. Now, you can add a PayU button to your landing page. On the left side of the editor, find the PayU button, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page. Go to its Settings.
4. Select a product from the list or add a new one and refresh the list to link it to this payment gateway. You can add only one product to a single PayU button, but you can add multiple buttons to your landing page.
You can view, add and edit your products in the Products tab.
5. In the Next Action tab, you can specify an action after the payment has been made. By default, the user will be redirected to a thank you page, but if your landing page has multiple payment gateways or other signup forms, you can create and link a landing page that displays only after a transaction is completed.
6. All set. Now, you can publish your landing page.
7. The user will be redirected to the PayU checkout.