How can we help you?
If you already have an integration with another tool and want to get notifications to your email about a new form entry without the details of the data – see this guide.
In this guide, you will learn how to integrate your email to receive leads in just a few steps.
1. Log in to the Landingi platform and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. On the left side of the editor, find the Form widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
3. Click on the form to start editing. Go to Settings from the context menu (1) or toolbar on the right side of the editor (2).
4. Go to the Integrations tab (1) and select Send the form to an email address (2).
5. When you select integration with an email address, the messages with the lead data will be sent to the default email address connected to your Landingi account.
If you want to send the leads to a different address, type in the email and title. You can add more email addresses in the last box, such as your co-workers' email addresses.
Click Save and close.
Removing the integration
If you do not want to receive emails with your leads, go to the Integrations tab and select None. Then Save and close.
Separate email integration
If you want to integrate your landing page form with third-party integration and send leads to your email address, you can use Landingi's new Beta Feature – separate email integration.
1. To enable the beta feature, click on your account name and choose Beta Features in the drop-down menu.
2. Click the button next to the feature to enable Email Integration for your forms.
3. Now, go to the editor of your landing page and navigate to the form Settings.
4. You should see a new tab: Email Integration.
(1) Use the toggle to turn on the integration.
(2) Enter the email address that will receive the form data. You can add more addresses separated by commas. Leave this field empty if you want the data to be sent to your account email. You can also enter the email title.
4. To add a third-party integration, go to the Integrations tab and set it up as needed.
5. Save and close. Publish your landing page.
Fill out the form and check if lead data is sent correctly to your integrations.
Message delivery time
The leads are sent by an external system, and usually, emails are delivered immediately or within minutes; however, we cannot guarantee that 100% of leads will be delivered without delays. Keep this in mind as you plan your campaign.