How can we help you?
Resetting a landing page
Resetting a landing page means that you reset the statistics in the Dashboard of the landing page and delete its leads. This does not reset the traffic history, unique visits, or the overall statistics of your account.
The following types of users can reset a landing page:
- Core, Crete, Automate plans: owner and admin,
- Agency plan: owner, subaccount owner, manager, and admin.
How to reset a landing page
1. Navigate to the Landing Pages tab, find your landing page on the list and click on Dashboard.
2. In the upper right corner, click Actions > Reset landing page.
3. In the pop-up window, type RESET (1) and confirm (2).
The statistics and leads have been reset.