How can we help you?
In-app Drip integration
Drip helps you capture and convert website traffic with completely customizable forms. Then, optimize that traffic and retarget customers on Facebook, Instagram, and SMS. This guide will show you how to integrate it with the Landingi platform.
Get your Drip API token and Account ID
1. Log into your Drip account.
2. In the lower-left corner, click Settings (1) and choose Account (2).
3. Find the Account ID field and copy the number.
4. Click Settings and choose User Settings.
5. Find the API Token field and copy the number.
Integrate Drip with Landingi
1. Log in to your Landingi account and navigate to the editor.
2. Click on the form and go to its Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose Drip. You can use the search bar to look for the integration. Type the name and press enter.
4. In the corresponding fields (1), paste the API Token and Account ID from Drip.
5. Connect your form fields (2) with fields in the integration.
6. Click Save and close and publish your landing page.
Fill out the form and check if lead data is sent correctly to your Drip account.
NOTE: Keep in mind that Drip is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.