How can we help you?
Pop-ups – Google Analytics 4 integration
In the Landingi platform, you can integrate pop-ups with Google Analytics 4. Thanks to this, you will be able to track pop-up views and conversions (understood as filling out the pop-up’s form) on your GA4 account.
NOTE: If you want this integration to work properly, the website where the pop-up displays (landing page in the Landingi platform or your other external website) should have added the Google global tag. If you want to know how to integrate your landing page with Google Analytics 4, check this guide.
Enable the Google Analytics integration on your pop-up
1. Log in to the Landingi platform. Go to the Pop-ups tab and click on the Dashboard of your pop-up.
2. Navigate to the Settings tab. By default, Google Analytics integration is disabled.
3. Enable the integration by clicking on the toggle.
In a new tab, log in to your GA4 panel.
Track pop-up conversions in GA4
1. In Google Analytics 4, navigate to the property dedicated to a page to which the pop-up is connected.
2. By default, a pop-up conversion is an event called Conversion. All you have to do is mark the event as a conversion in GA4.
Navigate to the Configure section, then go to the Conversions (1) tab > click New conversion event (2) > enter the event name Conversion (3) > click Save (4).
You will see it on a list:
3. Fill out the pop-up form and check if the conversion is tracked correctly in GA4. You will see the first data in GA4 right away in Reports > Realtime > Event count and Conversions.
4. To see the pop-up name, click on the event name Conversion, then click event_label.
5. Data in Reports snapshot will be updated within 24 hours.
NOTE: Keep in mind that Google Analytics 4 is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.