How can we help you?
Yandex Metrica integration
Yandex Metrica is a free web analytics solution that allows you to track and analyze users' behavior on your landing page. The data is updated in real-time, and you can access it at any time.
Create a tag and get your snippet from Yandex Metrica
1. Log into your Yandex Metrica account or create one.
2. Click on Add tag.
3. Fill in the required information. Add a tag name (1), enter the URL(s) (2). You can add multiple websites for one tag if you want to gather data altogether. Select Receive data only from specified addresses (3) to avoid data collected by other websites. Choose a time zone (4). If you want to receive email notifications, add your email address (5). You can also enable Session Replay (6).
Once you're done, click on Create tag.
4. Your snippet is ready. Copy it and go to Landingi.
Install the snippet in Landingi
2. Click on Add script.
3. Type in a name (1), paste your code (2), and select Head (3) and Both (4). Click on Add.
4. Publish your landing page.
Your Yandex Metrica tag should be active now. You can access the data in the Tags section.
NOTE: Keep in mind that Yandex Metrica is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.