How can we help you?
Yandex is the most popular search engine in Russia and the second most popular after Google in many countries. That is why it is worth submitting your landing page to Yandex to know how Yandex sees your landing page and to be able to optimize its performance in the search engine. To do so, you have to confirm your rights to site management.
Add your landing page to Yandex
1. Go to Yandex.Webmaster tool and click Go or log in to your account (or register if you do not have one yet).
2. Click Add site.
3. Paste your landing page URL and click Add.
4. In the panel on the left side, find Settings and select Access rights (1). Click on the Meta tag (2) tab and copy the whole meta tag.
5. Do not close the Yandex.Webmaster page.
Add the meta tag to your landing page
1. Go to the editor of your landing page.
2. In the toolbar on the right side, find the Page Settings tab and click Additional options.
To return to Page Settings when editing, click on the arrow:
3. In the SEO tab, find the Extra meta tags field. Paste the Yandex meta tag and click the + button. Save and close.
4. Publish your landing page.
5. Go back to Yandex.Webmaster and click Check to verify access.
Now, your landing page is verified.
It can take a couple of days for the Yandex dashboard and reports to fill with data. In the meantime, check Yandex optimization tools, such as sitemap or geotargeting.