How can we help you?
Zoho Meeting is an application that allows you to conduct online meetings allowing participants to view the conference on the web. In this manual you will learn how to easily integrate it with the landing created in our platform.
Step I – at ZohoMeeting side
1. Log in to the Zoho Meeting platform. In the Home tab, select a meeting or webinar by clicking the Meet Now! button or Schedule a Webinar. In our manual, as an example, we will show you how to integrate a landing page into a webinar.
2. In the new window, fill in the fields provided, then click SCHEDULE.
3. In the Registration section, click Grab the embed code.
Step II – at Landingi platform side
1. Log in to the Landing platform, then go to editing the landing page where you want to add the meeting (either webinar or online lesson).
2. From the left bar, drag the HTML widget and drop it where you want the webinar or meeting invitation to appear.
3. Go to widget settings. Paste the previously copied code into it.
4. Click Save and Close, then in the upper right corner click Publish.