In this manual you will learn how to create a link to send an email that will automatically open the user’s default email program. You can add it to the text widget, button, icon or image.
1. Add the “Text” widget to your landing page, create the content, and mark the part of it where you want to place the link. Then click the “Create Link” icon.
2. In the new window, leave the “Redirect” option and enter the phrase with the appropriate email address (in this example is firstname.lastname@example.org): mailto:email@example.com
3. After changes click “Save and close” button, then publish your landing page and check if the link works properly.
1. If you want to add a link under the button, go to its option after placing it on your landing page.
2. Next, select “Redirect” and enter the phrase with the appropriate email address in the address field (in this example is firstname.lastname@example.org): mailto:email@example.com
3. After changes click “Save and close” button. Publish your landing page also and check if the link works properly.