If you want to create a link to send an email to the given address in the text or under the button, you must include the appropriate value and the email address.
1. Add the “Text” widget to your landing page, create the content, and mark the part of it where you want to place the link. Then click the “Create Link” icon.
2. In the new window, leave the “Redirect” option and enter the phrase with the appropriate email address (in this example is email@example.com): mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. After changes click “Save and close” button, then publish your landing page and check if the link works properly.
1. If you want to add a link under the button, go to its option after placing it on your landing page.
2. Next, select “Redirect” and enter the phrase with the appropriate email address in the address field (in this example is email@example.com): mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. After changes click “Save and close” button. Publish your landing page also and check if the link works properly.