How can we help you?
123 Form Builder integration
123 Form Builder is a platform that makes it easy to build any form for any purpose using a drag and drop builder. You can customize the design or use a template. The solution integrates with other tools and provides meaningful data in one place.
NOTE: This integration uses the HTML widget which is not available with the Core plan.
Get your snippet from 123 Form Builder
1. Log into your 123 Form Builder account.
2. Create a new form.
3. Customize the form and click on Publish.
Install the snippet in Landingi
1. Log in to your account in Landingi and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. On the left side of the editor, at the very bottom, find the HTML widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
3. Double-click on the widget or select Edit (HTML).
4. Paste the 123 Form Builder snippet. Click on Save and close.
5. Publish your landing page. Fill in the form and make sure that it works properly.
6. You install the code only once. Each time you edit a form in 123 Form Builder, it updates automatically.
This guide was made using our template called Full Day Spa Package. Go here to learn more about our ready-to-convert landing page templates.
NOTE: Keep in mind that 123 Form Builder is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.