How can we help you?
Adding pop-ups to Shopify store
You can publish your pop-up created in our platform on your Shopify store.
Copy pop-up's HTML code
1. When your pop-up is ready, click Next/Publish in the editor. You can also access the settings from the pop-up list by clicking on Display Rules.
2. In the new window, select Add External Pages.
3. Type the URL of your Shopify store. Find out more about pop-up publishing options here.
4. Publish your pop-up by clicking Save changes.
5. Copy the automatically generated code that will be responsible for displaying the pop-up.
Add a pop-up to your Shopify store
1. Go to your Shopify account.
2. On the left side menu, click Online Store and then go to Themes (2). Then select Actions and Edit code (2).
3. Go to theme.liquid (<!doctype HTML>).
4. Paste the code you generated earlier. Remember to add it before closing the tag (</head>).
5. Click Save.
Go to your Shopify store and check if the pop-up is displayed correctly.