How can we help you?
SSL certificate – automatic and your own
SSL certificates keep user data secure and verify ownership of the website; thus, installing the SSL certificate on your landing page is crucial. An automatic SSL will be installed on your landing page once you add a domain to your Landingi account. You can also use your own SSL certificate.
Alternatively, you can install a free wildcard certificate.
Automatic SSL certificate
1. Go to the Domain tab, add a subdomain to your account, and redirect DNS records.
2. A free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate will be automatically installed for your domain.
The process of installing SSL can take up to a few hours. We will inform you by email once the domain is added to your account and the SSL certificate is installed.
I have my own SSL certificate
1. To install your own SSL on a landing page, redirect the domain to Landingi servers.
2. Send to us:
- certificate file,
- private key,
- intermediate certificate.
You can let us know that you want to have your own SSL certificate via chat or email.
REMEMBER: There are many types of certificates, such as:
- certificate for the root domain only,
- certificate for, e.g., three specific domains,
- wildcard certificate: that is for the root domain and all subdomains of the first level.
We need to receive a certificate that includes the exact number of domains and/or subdomains on which you want to install SSL.
3. Once you send us your SSL certificate, we will install it on our server.