How can we help you?
Autoresponder from your own domain (SPF & DKIM records)
Available only for the accounts on the Agency plan.
If you want your email address to be visible as the notifications sender address in the autoresponder, you need to set SPF and DKIM records in the control panel of your domain.
Set SPF and DKIM records
Adjust the SPF and DKIM records to authorize our server to send emails from the user’s mailbox.
1. Log in to the panel at your domain's provider.
2. In the list of records, locate the TXT record with the SPF value and edit it. Copy and paste the following value before the all attribute:
Your record should look something like in the following example:
TXT Value: "v=spf1 include:spf.mandrillapp.com ?all"
3. Add a TXT record and paste the following DKIM record to your domain:
TXT Value: "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCrLHiExVd55zd/IQ/J/mRwSRMAocV/hMB3jXwaHH36d9NaVynQFYV8NaWi69c1veUtRzGt7yAioXqLj7Z4TeEUoOLgrKsn8YnckGs9i3B3tVFB+Ch/4mPhXWiNfNdynHWBcPcbJ8kjEQ2U8y78dHZj1YeRXXVvWob2OaKynO8/lQIDAQAB;"
4. Contact our Support team (via chat or email) when you’re ready. We have to verify SPF and DKIM records that have been added.
- Provide us with the email address in your domain.
- We will send you an activation link – do not click it! Copy it and send it to our Support.
- Our DevOps team will take care of unlocking your domain.
The whole process may take up to a couple of days.
After correct verification, your email address will appear as the sender of the autoresponder messages from the Landingi platform.