How can we help you?
Get your code from Hotjar
1. Log in to your Hotjar account, go to Settings and enter the Sites & Organizations tab.
2. Choose your site or add New Site (1). Then click Install tracking code (2).
3. Choose to install code manually and click Add code manually.
4. Copy your code.
Do not close this site.
Install the code in Landingi
1. In a new browser tab, log in to your Landingi account and navigate to the Dashboard of the landing page.
3. Name (1) your script and paste the code in the Content (2) field. Choose Head (3) position on the Main page (4). Then click Add.
4. Go back to your Hotjar account. Click Verify Installation.
After successful verification, you will see the installation confirmation.
From now, Hotjar will collect information about user behavior on your landing page, generate heatmaps and provide recordings from sessions.
IMPORTANT: While using Hotjar, you may come across some issues with displaying texts on your landing pages (e.g. characters displayed as $%^&). It is an error only on the Hotjar side – the Hotjar platform sees some texts that way. Your landing pages, however, keep displaying without any errors.
NOTE: Keep in mind that Hotjar is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.