How can we help you?
Open graph on LinkedIn
If you plan a campaign on LinkedIn, setting the correct display of the link and the open graph protocol (thumbnail) for the landing page is crucial. It is worth defining them earlier to determine how the landing page thumbnail should display – this will increase your chance to get more leads.
Add a landing page open graph
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. In the toolbar on the right side, find the Page Settings tab and click Additional options.
To return to Page Settings when editing, click on the arrow:
3. Go to the Social share tab. Enter Title and Description. Click Upload thumbnail to add your open graph image. Save and close.
4. Publish your landing page and copy its URL. Share it on your LinkedIn page.
Important: Remember that changes you make in the editor may be visible on LinkedIn within a few hours.
Sometimes, just after making changes in the editor, open graph may not display correctly. Then follow the steps below:
Replace the open graph on LinkedIn
1. Make sure that changes in your landing page Social share settings are saved and published.
2. Copy the landing page URL and open the POST INSPECTOR application. Paste the URL and click Inspect.
3. You will see an updated post preview and detailed feedback along with suggestions to improve your meta data.
4. Go to the LinkedIn platform. In the top panel, open the Me (1) tab, and select the Posts & Activity tab (2) in the drop-down menu.
5. In the new window, click Posts. Find the post you want to replace and Delete it.
6. Go back to the main page on your profile. Select Start a post and paste the link to the updated landing page. Click Post to publish.
Important: Replacing the open graph involves deleting the previous one, which might have collected a certain number of likes and shares already. Keep this in mind when you decide to replace the open graph image.