How can we help you?
Publishing and deactivating landing pages
You can publish or unpublish each landing page from three levels:
Publishing means that the landing page is online under a specific URL, recognizable by search engines.
Deactivating means that the landing page is offline.
Note: If you do not manually remove the URL from Google Search Console, your previously indexed landing page may still appear in search results.
I. Publishing from the Landing Pages List
1. Log in to Landingi platform and go to Landing Pages tab. Choose the landing page on the list that you want to publish.
2. Click on More and go to Publishing options.
3. You will see a window with the information on whether your landing page is published or not. By clicking on the radio button, you can publish (1) or unpublish (2) a landing page and optionally change the URL address or choose a different publication type.
II. Publishing from the Dashboard
1. Go to the Dashboard of the landing page that you want to publish or unpublish.
2. In the upper right corner, click on Actions, then select Publishing options from the drop-down menu.
III. Publishing from the Editor
1. Go to the edition of the selected landing page. Then, in the upper right corner, click Publish.
By default, your landing page will be published on our test domain. If you want to unpublish your landing page, you can do it from the list of landing pages (I) or the Dashboard (II).