How can we help you?
SalesForce is a popular CRM platform that enables maintaining good relations with your current and potential prospects and partners.
You need the Automate, Agency, or White Label plan in Landingi to integrate SalesForce with your form.
This integration supports custom form fields.
Generate your API key in SalesForce
1. Log in to the SalesForce platform and click on your profile name on the right, then go to Settings.
2. Click on Personal (1) and select Reset My Security Token (2).
3. Click on Reset Security Token. A new security token will be sent to your account email.
Integrate your form in Landingi
1. Log into Landingi, go to the editor of your landing page.
2. On the left side of the editor, find the Form widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
3. Go to Settings either from the context menu (1) or toolbar (2).
4. Go to Integrations and find SalesForce.
5. Paste your SalesForce login, password, and security token.
6. Map the fields with the values in SalesForce.
7. Publish your landing page. Fill in the form to create a sample record and verify whether the data is loaded to your SalesForce account.