How can we help you?
Video from YouTube/Vimeo
If you want to put a clip from YouTube or Vimeo on your landing page, you can quickly implement it in the Video widget.
Add a clip from YouTube or Vimeo to your landing page
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. On the left side of the editor, find the Video widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
3. In the right-side panel, find the Video settings tab and paste the path of your video into the Video URL field.
If you use a Vimeo clip, make sure that its URL is in a form: https://vimeo.com/XXX. Videos from a player (https://player.vimeo.com/XXX) won't work.
NOTE: We don't support live videos from Vimeo. If you want to display a live video on your landing page, try using the YouTube platform.
You can also set some other functions:
- Autoplay – the video starts automatically;
- Related Videos – displays related videos from other channels;
- Loop – means that your video will be displayed again and again;
- Title – the video title appears;
- Controls – control buttons appear;
- Mute – the video starts mute automatically.
NOTE: Some functions automatically turn on others, e.g., Autoplay turns on the Mute function.
4. Publish your landing page.
Check if the video is displayed correctly.