You can export and import your popup as a file in a special .popup format. It allows you to transfer popups from one account to another.
1. Log in to Landingi account and go to the Popups tab.
2. Find the popup which you want to export and click on More > Download.
3. In the new window click on the button Download .popup file to confirm the export.
Your popup has been exported to .popup file and saved on your computer.
You can import exported earlier popup on another Landingi account.
1. Log in to your Landingi account where you want to import your popup.
2. Go to Popups tab and click on Create new popup (just like when creating a new popup).
3. In the new window choose the option Upload a .popup file.
4. After selecting the file and uploading it, a newly imported popup will appear on the list of all popups, with the default name according to the example below.
After import, you can publish your popup by clicking on Actions > Publish.