How can we help you?
Livestorm is a tool for creating and sharing webinars, online presentations, courses and many other solutions based on the live streaming. In this manual you will learn how to easily integrate it with the landing created in our platform.
Step I – at Livestorm side
1. Log in to the Livestorm platform. In the upper right corner click the + new webinar button.
2. Fill out the fields needed to create the webinar, then click Create webinar.
3. In the Settings window, copy the URL of your webinar.
Step II – at Landingi side
1. Log in to the Landing platform, then go to editing the landing page where you want to add the meeting (either webinar or online lesson).
2. From the left bar, drag the HTML widget and drop it where you want the webinar or meeting invitation to appear.
3. Go to widget settings. Paste the following code into it:
<p><iframe src="your_url" name="Your_webinar" width="800" height="600" align="left" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0"></iframe></p>
In place of “your_url” paste previously copied URL of your webinar, while in place of name= – its name.
You can also freely adjust the height and width of the window. All you have to do is to change the given attributes in the code.
4. Click Save and close, then in the upper right corner click Publish.