How can we help you?
In Landingi platform, you can choose from four types of background – full color, gradient, image, and video (from YouTube or Vimeo).
Have a look at the following guide, which will show you step by step how to set the background for a section.
1. Go to the editor of the selected landing page. Drag and drop a section widget or click on a section. In the upper right corner, click on the Widget Options icon (1), then use the slider to turn on the background (2). Select the background style.
1. If you choose an image, you can upload the image from your computer or use the free image gallery (except for Core plan). Choose a picture and double click or Save and close.
2. You can set the position and behavior of the image in the background by using the panel options on the right side of the editor. Select Full width (1) if you want the image to be spread over the entire section width.
Read more about the parallax effect here.
3. You can also apply a layer of color to the image as a background. Click on Over or Under (1), select the color (2), and set the transparency level (3).
If you choose a solid color you can adjust its transparency (1). If you want to save your favorite colors, click on the heart icon (2). Select Full width if you want the color to be spread over the entire section width.
Gradient is a smooth transition between colors. Select two colors, set the saturation and angle. Select Full width if you want the gradient to be spread over the entire section width.
1. A YouTube or Vimeo video embedded as a background for the whole landing page will surely attract the attention of visitors. Choose the style – video. Then paste the URL of the clip. Select Full width if you want the video to be spread over the entire section width.
2. You can also apply a layer of color to the video as a background. Click on Over or Under (1), select the color (2), and set the transparency level (3).
3. A video as a section background does not work on mobile devices – you will only see its thumbnail. If you want, you can set a different background on the mobile view. Take a look here and find out how to hide elements on the selected view.