How can we help you?
This guide will show you how to edit the text widget on Landingi platform
1. On the left side of the editor, find the Text widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
2. Click on the widget to start editing. You will see its context menu (1) and toolbar on the right side of the editor (2).
Text widget toolbar
(1) Rename the widget by clicking on Text;
(2) Set the width and height of the field and the position in the section;
(3) Copy the ID (may be useful for some additional scripts), add a class;
(4) Choose whether to hide the button in any of the views;
(5) Edit the font – size, type or alignment;
(6) You can also add a text shadow.
Text context menu
1. Double-click on the text, select the whole text or one fragment, and click on Edit.
2. Now you can choose the font color, bold, tilt, or cross-out. You can also add a link (1) to the text or delete it. The last icon allows you to create a scoring list (2).
Redirect to Text widget
To redirect to a Text widget, use its ID to create a URL. This allows you to redirect the user to any text on the landing page.
1. Copy ID number of the widget.
2. Place the ID after the '#' sign in the landing page URL. For example, for
the section URL will look like this:
3. Remember that the redirection URL should start with https:// prefix.