How can we help you?
Zendesk Chat integration
Get your snippet from Zendesk
1. Log in to your Zendesk account and go to the Admin panel.
2. Scroll down and find the Channels section. Click on Chat.
3. Your chat dashboard will open in a new tab. Navigate to Settings and click on Manage widget.
4. You will see a script. Copy it and go to Landingi.
Install the snippet in Landingi
2. Click on Add script.
3. Type in a name (1), paste your code (2), and select Head (3). You can decide whether to install the code for Main page, Conversion page or Both (4). Click on Add.
4. Publish your landing page. Your visitors will see the Zendesk widget in the bottom right corner of your landing page.
5. You can customize your widget any time. Go to the Appearance section in your Zendesk Chat Dashboard. You have to publish your landing page after each change.
This guide was made using our template called Hotel Presentation. Go here to learn more about our ready-to-convert landing page templates.
NOTE: Keep in mind that Zendesk is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.