GoToWebinar is a well-known tool for streaming meetings, conferences, webinars and online courses. In this manual you will learn how to easily integrate it with the landing created in our platform.
1. Log in to the GoToWebinar platform. In the Dashboard tab in the right corner click the SCHEDULE + button.
2. In the new window, complete the required fields and create your webinar. Then click SCHEDULE.
3. You will be taken to the Event Details window, where you can set the details of the created event. In the upper right corner, click SHARE > Copy registration link.
1. Log in to the Landing platform, then go to editing the landing page where you want to add the meeting (either webinar or online lesson).
2. From the left bar, drag the HTML widget and drop it where you want the webinar or meeting invitation to appear.
3. Go to widget settings. Paste the following code into it:
<p><iframe src="your_url" name="Your_webinar" width="800" height="600" align="left" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0"></iframe></p>
In place of “your_url” paste previously copied URL of your webinar, while in place of name= – its name.
You can also freely adjust the height and width of the window. All you have to do is to change the given attributes in the code.
4. Click Save and close, then in the upper right corner click Publish.