Scaling Work of a Digital Agency with the Use of a Landing Page Builder
Recently, I wrote about introducing a landing page builder in the life of an agency. How it can help make the fast-paced environment and digital life/work a bit less hectic. Today, I will try to tell you how a landing page builder can also be used to scale the work you do every day.
The fact – a landing page builder will help you create faster and easier, more effective landing pages that drive conversions. The right tool will improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
How can an agency scale its online marketing activities with the use of a landing page builder?
First of all, use a landing page builder that allows you to create and publish multiple landing pages quickly and easily. Instead of almost every time developing everything from scratch, you can rely on templates, introducing only necessary changes in terms of graphics and content. Also, making duplicates of your landing pages is easy. It allows you to create targeted landing pages for different campaigns, products, or services without spending much time building them from scratch. Remember that the more personalized your pages are (and the narrower your target audience), the bigger the chances for your success.
There are additional benefits of using the landing page builder that help to scale the agency's online marketing activities.
- Efficiency: By using a landing page builder, you can create landing pages much faster than if you were to build them from scratch using a traditional website builder or coding them from scratch. This will save you time and allow you to focus on other important tasks, such as creating marketing campaigns or analyzing data.
- Customization: Most landing page builders offer a range of templates (I mentioned above) and additional design options, so you can create landing pages that are tailored to your specific needs. This means you can create landing pages that are visually appealing, on-brand, and optimized for conversions.
- Versatility: Landing page builders are typically designed to be flexible and versatile, so you can use them for various campaigns and purposes. This means you can create landing pages for everything from product launches and special promotions to lead generation and event registration.
- Ease of use: Landing page builders are typically designed with user-friendliness in mind, so they are easy to use even if you don't have a lot of technical skills. This means you can create and publish landing pages quickly and easily, even if you don't have a lot of experience with web design or development.
The second super important thing is the fact that a landing page builder can easily integrate with your other marketing tools and platforms, such as your email marketing software, CRM, or analytics tools. It will help you track the performance of your landing pages in real-time and see how they contribute to your overall marketing efforts. Thanks to such an approach, you can make data-driven decisions about optimizing them for better results.
Another important factor is automation or, to put it simply – a time-saving solution. Many marketing tools offer automation features that allow you to set up triggers and workflows based on specific actions or events. For example, you might set up a workflow that sends a follow-up email to anyone who fills out a form on your landing page or that adds a new lead to your CRM when someone subscribes to your email list. By integrating your landing page builder with these tools, you can automate key marketing tasks and save lots of time.
Such integration has a great positive impact on the consistency of your work with customers. By integrating your landing page builder with your other marketing tools, you can create a consistent marketing experience for your audience. For example, if you use the same email marketing tool for all of your campaigns, your emails and landing pages will have a similar look and feel, which can help build trust and credibility with your audience.
Additionally, by integrating your landing page builder with your other marketing tools, you can streamline your workflows and avoid transferring data manually between different systems. This will save you even more time and reduce the risk of errors.
Furthermore, using a landing page builder that includes features like A/B testing can be a great way to scale your agency's online marketing activities. A/B testing, also known as split testing, is a method of comparing two versions of a landing page to see which performs better. This can help you optimize your landing pages for better results and improve the effectiveness of your campaigns over time. Here are a few specific benefits of using A/B testing for your landing pages:
- Improved conversions: By testing different versions of your landing pages, you can identify the elements that have the biggest impact on conversions. This will allow you to optimize your landing pages for better results and increase the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Data-driven decisions: A/B testing allows you to make data-driven decisions about your landing pages rather than relying on assumptions or guesswork. This will help you optimize your landing pages more effectively and avoid making costly mistakes.
- Easy to use: Many landing page builders include A/B testing as a built-in feature, so it's easy to set up and use even if you don't have a lot of technical skills.
- Continuous improvement: By regularly A/B testing your landing pages, you can continually optimize them for better results and improve the effectiveness of your campaigns over time. This will allow you to get the most out of your marketing efforts and drive better results for your agency. If you wish to know more, here is a link to our webinar: Optimize your landing pages with Landingi.
- Quick updates to many pages: use our Smart Sections feature to update a larger number of pages quickly. Remember that you can create templates for such sections. This feature will allow you to save lots of time, and you will be able to free your developers to do more advanced projects. This will make their work much more fulfilling, and your agency may get more revenue and larger clients with larger budgets. You can learn more about this feature from our webinar.
More landing page templates benefits
I mentioned the templates already, but let’s focus on that a bit more. A page builder that offers a range of templates and design options is not only an awesome time-saver and an easy way for you to create visually appealing landing pages and be on-brand. It is also a great way to create a consistent look and feel across your landing pages, which can help build trust and credibility with your audience.
In terms of scaling processes, it is worth mentioning the following few key points:
- Ease of use: Many landing page builders offer a range of pre-designed templates to use as a starting point for your landing pages. This can save you time and effort, as you don't have to start from scratch when creating a new landing page.
- Customization: Most landing page builders allow you to customize the templates and design options to suit your specific needs. This means you can create landing pages that are tailored to your campaigns and branding rather than being limited to a set of predefined options. One more benefit of using a landing page template is the fact that you do not need to worry about the flow or inserting the right sections. More on that in this video.
- Professional appearance: By using templates and design options that are high-quality and visually appealing, you can create landing pages that look professional and polished. This will help you create a positive impression with your audience and increase the likelihood of conversions.
Acquire leads and transactions
Leads and transactions are also important things that I need to mention. Use a landing page builder with features like lead generation forms and integrations with payment gateways, so you can easily collect leads and process transactions from your landing pages. This will allow you to convert more visitors into customers and drive revenue for you or directly for your clients.
Key points here that you may wish to know more about are:
- Lead generation: By including lead generation forms on your landing pages, you can easily collect contact information from visitors who are interested in your products or services. This will allow you to build a list of potential customers and follow up with them to nurture leads and drive conversions. You can find out more about perfect forms from this article.
- Sales conversion: By integrating your landing page builder with payment gateways like PayPal, PayU, or Stripe, you can easily process transactions from your landing pages. This will allow you to convert more visitors into customers and drive revenue for your agency.
- Simplicity: Many landing page builders include built-in lead generation forms and payment gateway integrations, so you don't have to worry about setting these up yourself. This makes it easy to start collecting leads and making sales from your landing pages immediately.
- Customization: Most landing page builders allow you to customize the lead generation forms and payment gateway integrations to suit your specific needs. This means you can create landing pages that are tailored to your campaigns and business goals rather than being limited to a set of predefined options.
Choose a landing page builder that optimizes your agency's work
For any digital agency, it's important to continually optimize and improve your online marketing efforts to drive better results and increase revenue. But with so many landing page builders on the market, how do you choose the right one for your agency? Here are a few tips for using a landing page builder to scale your agency's online marketing activities.
Let's summarize the above.
When looking for or testing a specific tool, a landing page builder, ensure the following features or functionalities are met.
Efficiency & time-saving options: use a landing page builder that allows you to create and publish multiple landing pages quickly and easily. Make sure there is plenty of different templates to choose from and that all are fully customizable. Check if you can duplicate pages easily.
Integration with external tools: ensure you can easily create and customize forms. Additionally, ensure that all collected data can be easily transferred to other digital marketing tools or CRM. Check if you have at least basic analytics available in the landing page dashboard. Information like traffic and conversion rate will be most helpful when analyzing the page's performance and campaign. As a result, you can make data-driven decisions about optimizing them for better results. It will help you automate key marketing tasks and streamline your workflows, saving you time and reducing the risk. For example, Landingi offers a bunch of native integrations: check here.
Payment options: even if you do not need them straight away, sooner or later, there will be a time when you will want to take payments directly through a landing page. Make sure that the landing page builder offers at least some payment options.
Ready to grow? Let’s get started!
Join us and create the best-converting landing pages