How can we help you?
In Landingi, you can connect two or more landing pages in a funnel, transfer lead data from one landing page to another, and at the same time integrate the form with the third-party tool.
If you want to make a funnel, have integration with an external tool (i.e., with MailChimp), and expect all data from every step to be sent to it, follow the instruction below to configure your forms properly.
The general rule is connecting the form with your integration only on the last element of the funnel. Make sure that the Transfer Lead data is checked when you redirect a landing page to another one.
If you want to know how to set a Next Action after form submission and redirect a user to another landing page, check this guide.
Create your funnel
Imagine, you have two landing pages in your funnel. Let’s call them LP 1 and LP 2.
LP 1 has two fields – name and email. After submitting the form, your user is redirected to LP2 with only one field – phone.
Let’s say you want to send all lead data from LP 1 and 2 to MailChimp. In this case, you need to set form integration with MailChimp only on the last landing page of the funnel (here – LP 2).
1. Log in to the platform. Go to the Landing Pages tab and go to the editor of LP 1 (here – with name and email fields).
2. In the Editor, go to the Form Settings -> Integration and select None.
3. Click Save and Close and publish LP 1.
4. Go to the Landing Pages tab again and go to the editor of LP 2 (here – with phone field).
5. In the Editor, go to the Form Settings -> Form fields and add hidden fields to the form.
6. Name them the same as in LP 1 (Name and Email).
7. Go to the Form Settings -> Integration and choose an integration. Configure it as needed.
8. Click Save and close and publish your LP 2.
Test all forms in the funnel and check if the leads are successfully sent to the integration you selected.