How can we help you?
Sharing files with users
Share your downloadable file with visitors to your landing page without using any other external tools. There are two simple ways to do this in Landingi editor.
1. Download button
1. Go to the editor. Decide whether you want the file to be downloaded from the main page or the thank you page (1). Find the Button widget on the left side of the editor, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page (2).
2. Click on the button and go to Settings from the context menu (1) or toolbar (2).
3. In the Type tab, go to Download a file (1). You can either type the URL of the file (2) or upload the file up to 16 MB from your computer (3). Then click on Save and close.
Read more about the functionality of the Button widget here.
2. Add download link to Autoresponder
Autoresponder is not available for Core and Create plans.
The second way to share a file is to use our Autoresponder. With this feature, you can send a message directly to the e-mail address given in the form and attach a link to your file.
1. Find the Form widget on the left side of the editor, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
2. Click on the form and enter Settings from the context menu or toolbar.
3. Go to the Autoresponder tab and fill in the fields. Include the download link in the content of the message. Save and close.
What if I want to share a file after purchasing a digital product?
If you sell digital products and services, such as e-books, you probably expect customers to receive the purchased product straight to their mailbox after payment. Currently, we do not provide a way to process a transaction and send a digital product, such as an e-book, by email directly from within the Landingi platform. You can use a third-party platform – such as Shopify.
Shopify offers payment processing and distribution of the file/digital attachment once the payment is complete.
To do this, activate the app in your account: Digital Downloads App by Shopify
With the app, you can add a file to a product so that when a customer purchases your digital product, they will receive an email with a link to download the file after payment is complete.
Once the app is installed, you can add a digital attachment to your product in the store using a special option. You can find out more about the Shopify integration here.