In Landingi platform you can assign the landing page to your own custom domain. To do this, you should first add the domain to your account.
If you add a domain to your account, our system will install a free SSL certificate on it automatically.
1. Log in to Landingi platform and go to Domains tab.
2. Click Add domain.
3. Enter the name of the domain you want to add and click on Continue button. It can be:
3. You will see the window with the detailed manual of DNS records that you have to enter in the admin panel of your domain, outside Landingi platform.
4. Enter the proper records on your domain provider admin panel and then click on I’ve done this. You will see a modal with information about finished configuration. Please, bear in mind that DNS records propagation can take up to 24hours. You can check your propagation status e.g. in Dig (DNS lookup).
5. After entering the DNS records correctly and its propagation, your domain should be visible as active (with the green globe icon) on your account within a few hours.