How can we help you?
Trustindex is an online tool that you can use to collect reviews and share them on your landing page using the HTML widget. It increases SEO, trust, and sales using customer testimonials. This guide will show you how to integrate Trustindex with your landing page.
NOTE: This integration uses the HTML widget which is not available with the Core plan.
Get your code from Trustindex
1. Log in to your Trustindex.io account.
2. In the left-side menu, select Widget configurator and click Website widgets.
3. Choose your widget (testimonials source) and click Add.
4. Edit and configure the widget. Then click Save and get code.
5. Copy the first code from the pop-up window.
Install the code in Landingi
1. Log in to your Landingi account and navigate to the editor of your landing page.
2. Find the HTML widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of the editor.
3. Double-click the HTML widget to edit it.
4. Paste the code from Trustindex in the Add HTML code field. Then Save & close.
5. Publish your landing page.
See if your testimonials display correctly. If needed, go back to the editor and adjust the HTML widget's width and position.
NOTE: Keep in mind that Trustindex.io is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.