How can we help you?
Callback24 is a tool that encourages your website visitors to leave their phone numbers, so your clients can get an instant (within 15 seconds) phone call. In this guide, you will learn how to install the Callback24 widget on your landing page in Landingi.
Get your code from Callback24
1. Log in to your Callback24 account.
2. Navigate to the Services (1) tab and in the Service name section, select your page (2).
3. In the Instalation (1) tab, find Step 2. Widget instalation and copy the code (2).
Install the code in Landingi
1. Log in to your Landingi account and navigate to the editor of your landing page.
2. Find the HTML widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of the editor.
3. Double-click the HTML widget to edit it.
4. Paste the code from Callback24 in the Add HTML code field. Then Save & close.
5. Publish your landing page.
See if your Callback24 widget displays correctly.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.