How can we help you?
Agency Pro FAQ
1. Can I charge my customers inside Landingi platform?
For charging your customers you will need your own system – there is no internal solution in our platform to handle payments.
2. What about fees for my customers?
We will never influence your pricing – your customers are your customers and besides the settled cost for Agency Pro subscription (and eventually for additional subaccounts), we will not charge you anything more.
3. Can I embed the login page to the app & editor on my website? Will my clients be able to log into the platform directly from my site?
Currently, it is not possible to embed the login page on your website. Your customers will need to login to the application and editor separately via different sites, by using your custom domain.
4. Do you have the unbranded WordPress plugin to use by my customers?
We released the unbranded WordPress plugin under the name Landing Pages App, so Agency Pro owners can offer their customers an import of their landing pages to WP. The plugin is available here.
5. How can I limit the number of landing pages per subaccount?
You can limit the number of landing pages from the level of your owner account – this option is disabled by default, so if you want to limit the number of LPs for a particular subaccount, let us know about it via chat. You can limit the number of landing pages from 1 to 20 or leave it unlimited.
6. Can I have my custom testing domain instead of landpage.co?
Currently, you cannot add your own custom domain under which your clients will be able to publish their landing pages.
7. Can my clients register in the platform on their own?
You need to register your customers and then provide them login (e-mail) and password. There are no automatic messages. Your customers cannot also register on their own.
8. How much cost every additional subaccount?
The price for every subaccount above the limit of 20 costs $15/mo billed monthly or $12/mo billed annually.
9. Do you provide unbranded support for my customers?
Our knowledge base and chat are Landingi branded. If you want to provide unbranded help to your customers, you need to manage it on your own. Of course, as an account owner, you can still use our Landingi support via chat, e-mail or phone, but it will be invisible for your subaccount users.
10. What should I do to configure my account?
Use our configurator to get started quickly.