You can export and import your landing page as a file in special .landingpage format. It allows you to transfer landing pages from one active account to another and it is an alternative for merging them.
If your old account is inactive – write to us and we will help you with a transfer.
1. Log in to Landingi account and go to the Landing Pages tab.
2. Find the landing page which you want to export and click on More > Download.
3. In the new window click on the button Download .landingpage file to confirm your export.
Your landing page has been exported to .landingpage file.
You can import exported earlier landing page on another active Landingi account.
1. Log in to your Landingi account where you want to import your landing page.
2. Go to Landing Pages tab and click on Create new landing page (just like when creating a new landing page).
3. In the new window choose the option ‘Upload a .landingpage file’.
4. After selecting the file and uploading it, a newly imported landing page will appear on the list of all landing pages, with the default name according to the example below.
Note: The imported landing page is unpublished, so you need to publish it again under the chosen domain, e.g. by clicking on the globe icon.