Landing page - what is it?
Landing page is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on an ad - such as Google AdWords, mailing, newsletter or a banner ad posted on another website.
How to make a good landing page?
An effective landing page must always have a few key elements:
- only one well-planned goal, such as buying a product, filling out a form, downloading a file,
- Call to action, such as fill the form, Buy Now
- simple design,
- short and concise texts written language of benefits,
- the lack of any elements that could distract the user,
- no classic menu.
The benefits of landing page
Landing page is better than a regular website. Provides:
- attention focus,
- higher conversion rate in running advertising campaigns,
- forcing users to perform specific actions.
Landing page - the availability and usability
The effectiveness of an advertising campaign depends on whether the user (potential customer) had acquainted with the message prepared for him at all. Therefore, the most important challenge for the landing page is its availability to the user.
Landing page must load quickly and look great on a mobile device (smartphone, tablet). This ensures that our budget is issued optimally, providing the greatest possible return on investment (ROI).
Landing page optimization - testing and conversion
Landing page is an object of testing of many marketers. Through testing they raise conversion rates, and apply the lessons learned to the next steps. With this application Landingi.com created landing page, you can test in 2 ways:
- A/B tests – preparing two versionsstrony, that differ in only one element such as the color of a button. The test ends with the selection of the winning version, which goes on to the next test;
- MVT tests (Multivariate test) – tested two versions differing in many parts. These tests are faster than A/B testing, but does not allow you to answer the question of which specific element influenced the improvement of conversion..
Landing page generator
Marketing campaigns are geared to generate maximum number of contacts with potential customers, thats why landing page should both increase the conversion rate and facilitate the work of its owner.
Landingi.com allows you to quick integrate your landing page with external applications that you use every day, including:
- Programs for e-mail marketing,
- CRM systems,
- payment systems,
- Google Adwords,
- Google Analytics.