How can we help you?
Automatic data collection from IP and UTM parameters in form integrations (beta features)
If you want to collect additional data and send it to external tools that you use during the campaign, you can map the IP address and UTM parameters so that the data from the forms on your landing pages, pop ups or lightboxes is sent to them automatically.
This feature only works when the fields are correctly linked with the parameters of the integration.
I. What integrations can I send IP address data and UTM parameters to?
- Campaign Monitor
II. How can I map additional IP and UTM fields?
- Log in to the Landingi platform. Then go to the edition of the selected landing page:
- If your landing page does not have UTM parameters set in the URL, use our UTM builder to easily and quickly generate appropriate parameters tailored to your campaign. Remember that if you create a pop up or lightbox, you must provide the URL for the landing page on which your pop up is located or to which the lightbox is attached.
- Go to the form settings and then click the Integrations tab on the left. Choose the integration you want to send selected parameters to (we chose the Campaign Monitor integration as an example).
- In the new window, map the IP and UTM fields in the Landingi platform with the corresponding fields in integration.
- Publish a landing page, pop up or lightbox and complete the test form. Then check that the data is transferring correctly.