This is an example of a Facebook Tab Page:
If you want to put something similar to your Facebook Fanpage, then you are in the right place!
Before you start, bear in mind you need to create a landing page with an SSL certificate.
After you have an SSL certificate, follow these steps on the Facebook side.
1. Log in to your Facebook for Developers account: https://developers.facebook.com
2. Add a New App.
3. Then, fill in the form and click Create App ID.
4. Go through the security check and Submit.
Finally, click on the Add Platforms button.
6. Select a Page Tab.
7. Paste your landing page URL to the form and set up the name of your Page Tab. Remember – your landing page needs an SSL.
Also remember to save after you are finished.
8. Then, switch the button of making Landingi public.
9. Now the tricky part. You will need to paste this address into your web browser, but before you do this, you need to swap YOUR_APP_ID and YOUR_URL:
10. You will find your YOUR_APP_ID here:
11. YOUR_URL is the URL of the landing page you want to connect.
12. This is an example of a finished link:
13. Last step. You will have to choose which Fan Page will get the tab.